1. You will begin your time working in an office wearing your finest clothing only to wind up not giving a sh*t.
2. You form an addiction to caffeine.
3. Regardless of your relationship status, you will develop a crush on a co-worker.
4. You fall into one of two camps: the people who are always freezing, or the people who are constantly hot.
5. You will start with one personal item in your office drawer and then one day you’ll open it up, realizing your entire life is in there.
6. You will be creeped out by someone who works in your office, and you’ll bond with other people over it.
7. You will be exceptionally good in hiding facebook in your computer or phone.
8. At some horrifying point, you will hear one of your co-workers fart (or worse, poop in the bathroom!), and you’ll have to continue on with life as if nothing has changed.
9. You’ll come face to face with a co-worker in the restroom and realize that they don’t wash their hands and that will change everything.
10. You’ll gain 5 pounds from all of the birthday cookies, cupcakes, and cake that’s floating around.
11. And just when you try to cut down on the sweets, your co-workers will pull you back in.
12. You will fantasize about doing unspeakably strange things to your co-workers
13. At some point, you’ll bring a personal friend to visit and it will be unexpectedly awkward to introduce them to anyone you work with.
14. You will get really excited of being good at some small task and then hate it once everyone else starts asking you to do it for them.
15. Lastly, you will form a group of work friends who make every day at work a whole lot more fun.
number 8.. 😛