Serve this with grilled pita or flat bread – yummy!
Here’s how to make Bombay Wings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes + 1 hour marination
Cooking Time: 25 to 35 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
24 pieces chicken wings
1 teaspoon curry powder
½ teaspoon ground turmeric
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons chopped spring onions
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon chilli powder
10 sprigs cilantro
Yogurt Mango Dip
½ cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons diced ripe mangoes
1 tablespoon minced cilantro
1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
¼ teaspoon hot sauce
Salt to taste
- Cut off the wing tips and reserve for another use. Rinse and dry the wings.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except cilantro. Marinate the chicken wings in this mixture, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Combine the ingredients for the dip and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Drain the wings and place in a single layer on baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350oF oven for 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve the chicken hot with grilled pita bread and the cold dip. Garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs.