1. You don’t really like the idea of spending eight hours in one place.
2. You do not like the sound of the alarm clock neither waking up early.
3. The very word “log in” makes you cringe.
4. You do not fancy conventional rules and guidelines especially the ones you know just doesn’t make sense.
5. You don’t like being bossed around or someone telling you what to do.
6. The working environment just doesn’t inspire you, moreover the people around you.
7. You get the job done but don’t get fulfilled.
8. Your main motivation is the dime you get on the 15th and 30th.
9. But you know in your gut that there is something much bigger that awaits you.
10. You are judged based on your output.
11. And we all know that there is so much more to be considered that happens in between.
12. You are tired of the superficial standards.
13. Life to you is a lot more than just being “stable”.
14. You do not foresee at least the next five years still doing what you do.
15. You know that you are an asset to the company but the company doesn’t fully realize your potential.
16. You are sick of the office politics.
17. And it’s becoming unhealthy to deal with your work “friends” (who we almost every single day who we all know are quite shady.
18. You are a free spirit and your job limits you more than makes you grow.
19. You have the qualities of becoming a good leader.
20. You are tired of making others adversely wealthier, and while you incrementally get richer at least every couple of years.
21. You are even more tired of kissing asses and living everyday of your life trying to please others who probably don’t even really give a damn about you.
22. Your work is sucking out the fun and joy in you.
23. You miss out on the moments that are supposedly the most important things in life.
24. You are smarter than the 80% of the people in your office and your are even smarter enough to realize that following orders and working for someone else isn’t the way to go.
25. You know in your heart that you were made to create a legacy of your own. And even if people may doubt you now, you in your gut that one day you will prove them all wrong.